Issue: Need configuration details of BSNL AR800V v3.0 ADSL Modem to setup Internet/WLAN
1. Connect LAN cable/Network Cable from the Modem to the LAN port (Network Port) of your computer. Usually BSNL will give you the Network cable.
2. In Windows, Open Internet Explorer. Then Type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar (Please check the below said image). The screen will looks like the one provided below.
3. Enter the user name and password, the default user name and password is provided below:
4. Now on the page, Go to Configuration then click on Internet settings. Then click on Edit
5. Click on the Edit icon (Please check the above provided image). The below said image will appear.
More solutions regarding other BSNL modem is available on my other blog: http://www.tricksguide.com/
6. Do not change anything, Click Next
7. Click Next, Ensure that “Obtain an IP Address Automatically” is selected (Please check the below image)
8. Click Next, now the page will look the one provided below:
In the above said page, please enter the details:
Service name: Dataone
Broadband User name: This user name will be provided by BSNL, please enter it correctly (Eg: si123456789)
Password: password (Usually the password will be password itself :))
Session Established by: Always On
9. Now click Next, the last screen will look like the one provided below.
10. Click on Apply. Now please close the window and wait for a minute. Then check whether you are able to use Internet using the Network cable/LAN cable. If so, we are ready to proceed for Wifi/WLAN/Wireless LAN setup
The steps to configure Wireless is available in below said link:
Dear reader, please leave a comment if this blog is useful